Virginia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/02/10, 8:21 am

my son and i live my mom and her home has been autioned and cofirmed sold in circuit mom did not understand the fees that come with being years behind so she stopped paying again.when i found out i tried to save by putting down $6,000-$8,000 but was told by the treasures office and the attorneys office it had to be paid in looks bad that no payments were made from 5-17-2007 until the house was sold on mom has had mental problems for many years,but when she was checked they could not keep her because it was name is not on any papers so what can i do?with no money how can i get an appeal to the supreme court on time to beat the thirty day deadline?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search