Virginia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/13, 3:14 pm

I have been the caretaker for my mothers home, she recently passed away. I have maintained the property and paid all utilities in her name, who or can I submit the receipts to?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search