Virginia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 11:53 am

What court do I petitioned to become conservator for my Father?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/03/13, 4:49 am by Paul B. Ward

Circuit Court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Paul B. Ward 8304 Old Courthouse Road, Suite B Vienna,, VA 22182

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search