Legal Question in Workers Comp in Virginia

I want to work with Commission Junction ( and they ask me to complete a W9. The problem is that they work only with US citizens and I'm not, but I worked before in US and I have a SSN, but now I am outside of US and I don't have a visa. What if I complete the W9 form with my SSN and a US address, does the IRS receive any informations about my income from them or just if I declare that income? I mention that the income I will get in a bank account from another country, so I will not use any bank account in US. Are there any risks?

Asked on 5/17/13, 4:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you're looking for advice in this particular forum to facilitate your

commission of fraud, I suggest that you look elsewhere.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now