Legal Question in Business Law in Washington

If a general manager steals money from an employee what are the steps to get the money back or file a lawsuit.

Asked on 3/21/13, 12:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is necessary to have more information to answer the question. Into those pocket were the stolen funds placed? The personal pocket of the thief or to that of his or her employer?

Read more
Answered on 3/21/13, 4:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now