Washington  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/07, 5:29 pm

Importing - Middle Man

My company imports granite and marble from Egypt and sells to US distributors (in several different states). We want a binding legal agreement between us and the US distributors that we sell to. Our concern that is we do not want the distibutors to go around us directly to our sources. What type of legal document do we need?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search