Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/10, 9:07 pm

have not made an estate . asset recovery company has shares of common stock of deceased parents. will sell stock for 33 percent of value. will i get the sum of the sale, or will it go to the estate(only child, and believe will(s) are lost.....

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search