Washington  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/09, 9:52 am

My husband employer has him work over time but does not pay him for it. What can we do about this. He is hourly, Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search