Washington  |  Business Law

Right to refuse service

I have a member in my womens health club who is rude and says hurtful things to other women. When ever I ask her to stop doing something like I ask her to take her cell phone outside because that is our policy... she constantly continues to ask why. I give her the answers and then she starts asking other members if thay think it is fair. Then, when I am not there she verbally attacks my staff and says rude things about me. I have members who have changed their routine because they do not want to be there when she is there and other members have complained about her rudeness towards them and towards others. I asked her to leave the club but she continues to return and told me that she will continue to come--name removed--

What are my rights. How do I keep her out of my club for good and get her to never come back?