Washington  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/06, 7:52 pm

right of repossession

I am selling a commercial fishing boat and was advised to get a ''right of repossession agreement'' from the buyer, who is signing a promissary note for the upaid balance of the transaction. Is there such a form??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search