Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

I'm currently on DOC Probation for a Violation of a protection order. No drugs involved and no random Ua's ordered by the judge. But the person with the protection order, "for spite", informed my probation officer I used Meth. Now they're making me give UA's. Is this leagal?

Asked on 7/09/13, 2:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Mackin Law Office of Thomas A. Mackin
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Although no UA's were ordered by the judge, you were placed on probation and you must follow their rules. You do not have the same rights while on probation as you would have if you were not on probation. The report by the victim is sufficient probable cause to support requiring you to submit the UA's.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now