Washington  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 6:38 pm

I have a female friend who has an ex that took pictures and video of her without her knowledge. She was in a relationship with him but had no idea that these things were being done and he is now trying to sell them to men in her town. Does she have any recourse? Is this both criminal and if so what laws has he violated and can she sue for invasion of privacy and emotional distress?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search