Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

Do you only help people in eastern washington?? Need Restoration of firearms rights.

Asked on 2/12/11, 8:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Ferris Law Office of Paul T. Ferris
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

My practice has focused on restoration of gun rights and other post conviction matters for over 10 years. I represent clients throughout the State of Washington, regardless of the county of residence or conviction.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/11, 10:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now