Washington  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 9:07 am

my public defender made me to give up the right to a speedy trial. she said it's in my interest but didn't explain. i am innocent. how is giving up a right in my interest?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search