Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

A question pertaining to sex and marriage. Specifically, is it legal for a spouse (16 years old) and their older partner (21 and up) to take sexually explicit photographs/videos of one or both partners for personal use only, or does this constitute production of child pornography in the state of West Virginia?

I could have sworn I'd found this information elsewhere, but for the life of me I can't recall where.

Asked on 9/23/13, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson, Witt & Altman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You would need to address your question to a lawyer licensed in West Virginia, if that is where the conduct might take place.

I don't think that marriage would be a defense in Washington. RCW 9.68A.070.

Read more
9/23/13, 2:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88099 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now