Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

I shoplifted $75 from JC penney and got caught. It was my first offense. I was issued a civil demand letter and the cops were called. The cop gave me a criminal citation and I will be getting my court date in the mail. What will happen in court?

Asked on 8/14/13, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington