Washington  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/14/07, 1:33 pm


Can Washington State issue a DUI with no proof that you were in control of a vehicle?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search