Washington  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/08, 12:22 am

declaration of incompetence

My dad is suffering from dementia and is becoming very verbally abusive to my mother. He refuses to go to a doctor. What steps need to be taken to have him declared imcompetent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search