Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 1:39 pm

Does child support continue after the age of 18? The decree is from Washington state.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search