Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 2:00 pm

can i file court papers from any county in washington? my case as been in spokane but now i live in snahomish county and i cant drive 300 miles every time i have to file a paper. if not how do i get the juisdiction changed over to where i live with the kids. it is a family law case on going since 2006

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search