Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 2:42 pm

Can my husband accuse me of kidnapping our kids if I take them from WA to see my parents in CT?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search