Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 12:29 pm

my ex husband and i have joint custody of our 14 year daughter and recently she has decdied to live with him rather then go between us. would i be required to pay child suport being the fact that she decided this outside of the courts and there has been no child support paid in the last five years. and i still plan to see her as often as possible

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search