Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/03, 3:22 pm

legal seperation

I would like to know if my husband closes our joint checking and savings accounts during our seperation what are my legal rights to spousal maintnance, if I haven't submitted legal seperation documents?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search