Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/25/03, 12:14 pm

Mother fails to file FNDCLR - State rewards her with low imputed wages

What can be done to require the court to demand the mother file FNDCLR? She is collecting public assistance, and working ''under the table''. The State is aware of this, but has failed to demand bank records, 1099 forms, etc. that would show her actual earned income. The State has imputed her wages at $7.50/hr. Her actual wage is AT LEAST $11.00/hr.

Summary of preliminary judgement is set to occur on 4/17/2003.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search