Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/10, 10:23 pm

I am in the process of getting a visa for my foreign fiancee and I would like to have a prenuptial agreement drafted. I am currently looking for a house to purchase prior to the marriage and I would like that to revert back to me in the event of a divorce. In addition, I would like to protect a sole proprietorship business that I'm starting and also remove any possibility of spousal support.

Is it possible to accomplish this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search