Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 11:12 am

My ex quit her job and is now on disability and is receiving TANF, which prompted a child support request from me, of which I cannot afford. She claims she is trying to get it dismissed as she does not want support from me. How can I get this removed so I do not have to pay the support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search