Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/13, 5:00 am

My sister recently split up with her sons father, they weren't married, but have been splitting custody out of the courts. Now the father is threatening to take the child out of state, what actions should my sister take to protect her parental rights? And is the father legally allowed to take the child without the mothers consent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search