Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/10, 10:32 pm

My son lives in Washington State and he just got a divorce. His ex wife will not let him see his son even though he has visitation rights. What can he do? She want answer or come to the meeting spot. Help us.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search