Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/03, 2:15 pm

spouse left me and child


My husband left after one year of marriage and never came back. He sent me a letter from jail stating that it is okay to divorce him. I've been waiting for him to return and he hasn't. It's going on 6 years now. What are the grounds for divorce in Washington and what are my legal rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search