Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/13, 3:04 pm

my ex wife and i got divorced over ten years ago. the divorce decree said that the primary parent must tell the other parent and the courts that they will be moving and where to. well she did not do that. i just found out last year where she is with my kids. do i have any recourse against her at all?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search