Washington  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 4:22 pm

1977 a school principal pulled a gun out and threatened my son. can i still sue the school for this trebbile act?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search