Washington  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 1:29 pm

If i have my gay marriage in the US, will i become a citizen? In a state that it's legal in, of course.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search