Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

is that possible to get green card if my baby born here in the US? we are under F2 visa and I am pregnant now.

Asked on 9/23/12, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your child is born here the baby will be a US citizen. A US citizen can file for permanent residence status for parents, but only after the child turns 21. Until then you will need either employment or other family based immigration options.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/12, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now