Washington  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 9:16 am


My H1B transfer was approved but my extension of stay was denied.

I should go out of country and re enter US to actiavate my I94.

Can I re enter through any port of entry? Or should I enter the one specified by the USCIS

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search