Washington  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/09, 2:16 pm

legal status

my husband entered the us illegally and i need to know the steps on what forms to file and what to do please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search