Washington  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 5:46 pm

i just got married and processing my green card,but i have a baby for another woman,can it affect my green card process..

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/03/13, 7:13 pm by Marlene Hemmings

This could only affect your adjustment of status if you fail to make child support payments to the mother. You might want to consider consulting with a family law attorney about that matter too.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law 23371 Mulholland Drive, Suite 294 Woodland Hills, 91364

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search