Washington  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/07, 10:20 pm

Appeal Service Plan

How long to I have to set aside a service plan in Dependency court after I signed it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search