Washington  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/09, 7:14 pm

Is there a way to get out of our lease when our child has become disabled with a skin condition ansd needs haedwood floors to help clear up her skin?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search