Washington  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 2:31 pm

My ex husband is being sued for bodily injury someone sustained in an automobile accident. He was driving a work vehicle in the performance of his scheduled work duties. The accident occurred in WA state in 2010. We separated in late 2010 and our divorce was final in early 2011 after which I moved 3000 miles away. I just received notice from my ex husband that he received a letter dated June 2013 claiming that she is now naming both of us in a BI lawsuit. I would like to know if I am likely to be taken to court in this action?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search