Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington


I have been devorced for about 4 years and sighned a dead of trust to our home. the ex was to sell or refinance the home to release my name from loan. i took all dept and payed three years alomony and we could not do anything to hurt each others cridit, she has done nothing to release me from loan and has missed a numer of payments totaly ruining my credit.what can i do. i fill like i am being held rasome and have no buying power thank to her neclect

Asked on 7/04/06, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: devorce

Take the ex back to court to get reimbursement of your losses.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/06, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now