Washington  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/12, 2:22 pm

Our next door neighbor has cleared a turn around for his car which infringes about 30 feet onto my property. We do not mind this use of our property, but we want to make sure that, over time, it does not become his property. Is there a legal form that covers this type of situation, and, if so, could you furnish me with the name of the form and any pertinent information that goes along with it?

Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search