Washington  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/17/10, 11:48 am

Is there a way to purchase a house (such as through a trust) so that the individual's name is never on the deed? I have concerns regarding a stalker...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search