Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/10, 2:17 pm

My handicapped elderly sister is inheriting some money, she is on state assistance and we dont want to disrupt her services. we were told she can only keep $2,000 or less in her account therefore will need to spend her inhertiance within 1 month. Can she make a donation to her church with that money?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search