Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Washington

If a person reaches the legal age that a trust determines they must be to collect their inheritance, can the trustee still hold on to the money or try to remove the person whom the money is suppose to go to from the trust once they request a distribution of their money?

Asked on 1/08/13, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Cruikshank Cruikshank Law Office-Since 1975
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It all depends on the terms of the trust agreement and any related events/conditions. Answering your question will require reading the trust agreement and getting answers to questions about factual events that the trust agreement may refer to and it is not a simple task for a non-lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now