Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 8:48 pm

my sister and I are Beneficiaries of an Irrevocable family Trust (property with buildings). We have no Trustee at this time. The Trust document states we need one.We also need one to handle disputes. How can we get a Trustee other than a family member? Also, is there a way we can disband the trust and divide the proprrty?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search