Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in West Virginia

improper sexual activity

Is it possible to bring a case against a church who knowingly hired a minister who had a pending rape charge in another city & he came to town under false pretenses and had inappropriate sexual relationships with mutiple women b/c of lies & deceit & the church knew & condoned the behavior...hurting countless women & negatively affecting some of the women's lives?

Asked on 12/30/08, 11:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rodney Berry Berry, Kessler, Crutchfield and Taylor
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: improper sexual activity

It is very possible.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/08, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in West Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now