Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 9:33 pm

My childrens father isn't allowed to see them his rights where suspended indefinitely and has made no attempt to take me back to court to see them and my kids would like my husband to adopt them They don't want anything to do with there biofather and he wont sign his rights. My kids are 12 years old do they have a say in what they want? How or can I make this happen?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search