Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 6:58 am

I am divorced for 1 year. I get maintenance. I have a boyfriend and now he is living with me. Yesterday I was served papers by a police office. He is taking me back to court to have my maintenance taken away because someone is living with me.

This is a sentence in my divorce papers. Maintenance payments ShaLL not be modified in either duration our amount and shall not be subject to revision as provided for in 767.32, stats.

What does this mean?

Can't get married our even have anyone live in you're own home?

Thank you for your time.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search