Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

Hello my name is Melissa.

I recently discovered that my mother has been putting the wrong birth date on everything including mine and my younger siblings birth certificates. Is there anyway to change that and what else would I have to change to make everything okay ? Also, what type of documentation would my mother have to provide to fix this problem ??

Thank You,

Asked on 8/01/13, 7:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Missimer Missimer Law, S.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are assuming she want the problem fixed.

I give out miss information related to my birthday all the time. It is a way to protect my identity. I only use my birthdate on things that are absolutely necessary.

Otherwise, you have to go one by one and fix the information everywhere. Good luck with that.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now