Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Violation of no-contact order

My daughter's father continually violates the no-contact order stated in our court papers. The order states his present girlfriend is to have no contact with my child since she (gf) had felony child abuse charges pending when he & I went to court, she has since then plead to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct. My daughter's father sees her when it convenient for him. I have restricted his visits based on this (no sundays) and knowing he will only lie and take her over to their house where the gf is always present. Is there anything else I can do to have the no-contact order enforced?

Also, I do make other plans because he is very inconsistent on when he feels like picking her up - we have a 2 evening per week and every other sunday court ordered schedule. He rarely tries to stick to it but will be the first to say he is entitled to his time and I am the reason he doesn't see her. Could I get in trouble for not having her available each and every time he feels like showing up? He never calls to say he isn't showing up - we never know?!